Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 7-what it doesn't go 2, 7???

Where the heck have I been?  I want to blog but life keeps getting in my way.  Pretty much this darn job is really cutting into my blogging time.  Since miss E decided to wake up early and it is just 6 am I have a little time to do a little catch up.  So starting with 7 lets see how much I can catch up until I have to get ready for work.


Day 7 – What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? If you have children, what are their favorites?
Ok so this is kind of a mean post for me since we just started we.ight watchers yesterday.  I should write that my favorite thing to eat for breakfast is a no fat yogurt, fruit and some water.  Lunch would be a green salad and grilled chicken and some water.  Lunch grilled chicken, grilled veggies and some water.  But what I really want....
Breakfast-  I actually hate breakfast.  I rarely eat before 11 am but my dw loves breakfast so we do go out (used to go out) for breakfast.  When we do I love to get pancakes with a side of bacon.  I actually crumble the bacon on top of the pancakes.  A sweet and salty masterpiece.  I really think that they should offer bacon bits as an option in your pancakes.    I mean really if you can put all sorts of sweet things in pancakes why not the savory.  One day I am going to actually ask them to do this.  I could start a new craze.  
Lunch-An Italian sub with everything (including hots), toasted.  Yum.  There have been two times in my life I could not have an italian sub.  The first was when I was living in N.C.  for the life of me I could not find a decent one.  It was one of the reasons I had to move back home.  Seriously it made me so homesick every time I had a crappy italian sub.  I would have my mom have one in the car when she picked up at the airport.  The second italian sub free time was when I was pregnant with Little E.  We joked that the first thing I wanted when I gave birth to the baby was an italian sub.  That was all the "push" present (which I think is so stupid by the way-the reward for childbirth...the holding your god dam baby).  Anyway things did not go as planned and I was neither in the mood or healthy enough to have my italian sub after little E was born.  I actually refused to eat one until she came home from the hospital.  It just seemed wrong to celebrate her birth fully until she was home.
Dinner-I would say anything italian.  I love pasta (boy does ww suck right now).  My favorite place to get pasta from is Comella's.  It is so yummy.  I get Grandpa's Mess.  Which is a whole mess of different pasta's red sauce, cheese, meatballs and italian sausage.  Yum Yum Yum.


So now that I am starving....I will go take a shower and eat some non fat greek yogurt and think of how much better I will look and feel when we get to family week in p-town the first week in august.  Anyone else going to be there?  I would love to meet up.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Warning, this is totally not a WW friendly comment. But I know a restaurant in the distant distant MA urban sprawl that serves the most amazing fluffy delicious pancakes, including a "bacon and sausage" pancake. Yum. And that is why I too should join WW. :)