Friday, October 14, 2011

Birthday

E's Birthday was one of the highlights of the summer.  I  can't believe that E is two already (although by the temper tantrums I would say not so hard to imagine).  We had her party at Mimi and Bubba's house in NH.  The weather was great and I think everyone had a wonderful time.  The theme was pinwheels and I am proud to say I repurposed a lot of the decorations from Ella's owl themed 1st birthday.  We borrowed a friends bouncy house and had a sprinkler for entertainment.  A nice lunch and some cake and we were good to go.
some pinwheel decorations (I made them all!)

I took the owl off her sign and put a pinwheel on.  How green am I!!  

Party favors of Balls and Pinwheels.

Another repurposed decoration.  The Letters are from last years banner.  I made the pennants out of scrapbook paper and added some pinwheels and put it back on the ribbon.

The tent with decorations!

Street sign.

Ella's pinwheel outfit I ordered off etsy.  She looked so cute!

Yummy Pinwheel Cake!

The family!

Enjoying the spinkler!

Bounce!!!!

My girl loves her some cake!!!!  She ate the whole piece and wanted more!

I

1 comment:

Allison said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the pinwheels.