Sunday, October 16, 2011

Current Events

I think I am going to end up flip flopping between current and past events so that I am not perpetually behind.

Today I took Little E to a historical house (well really the grounds).  It is super pretty there and they have sheep and chickens that we can go and check out.  I ended up taking some pictures of the girl.  I am pretty proud of some of the shots.  I used to take tons of pictures of my friends kids but somehow I never set out to take so good shots of E.  So today was the day.  It was beautiful in the 60s and sunny.  Here are some of my favorites.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so grown up. Where did the time go? She really is so beautiful, love those curls!

Bob and Elysha said...

OMG. The curls!!!!! <3

Carrie said...

These are great pictures! Her little curls just keep getting cuter and cuter!