We decided to stay in EI. I was just not ready to give it up. I guess I am still a bit worried about E falling further behind in speach and in the areas she was scoring at 7 months at. I guess I would rather be safe than sorry and not let things fall through the cracks. I am going to talk with the speech path at work to see if she has any ideas about boosting her expressive language. Any insight you guys may have is welcome.
We have a pretty laid back weekend planned. A friend is coming over tonight for dinner and a visit. Sat I will probably go to yoga and do some errands. Ella turns 9 months tomorrow. How the hell is that possible. Seems like tomorrow it will be a year. Where the hell did my baby go???? Sunday we have no plans but I am thinking of asking my parents to come and watch Ella so we can get pedis! Monday is our aniversary so watch out for some mush of a post.
Have a great weekend everyone!