Sunday, May 20, 2012

By this time tomorrow

It will be over!
Shazam will officially be a social worker and I will hopefully never here the words "I am going to the library." out of her mouth again.  So after two years and sacrifices from all our parts we will be done with graduate school!  I think we both are surprised at how hard this has been on us.  We went into this thinking that it would be hard but we had no idea.  There have been times in this process that both Shazam and I have both felt misunderstood and not supported but we made it through and tomorrow we get to celebrate.  Tomorrow is going to be a great day.  Fingers crossed that the rain holds out and that little E makes it through the ceremony.  We even have dinner that does not include nuggets and a baby sitter.  Now that is reason to celebrate!  Congrats Shazam! Little E and I are so proud of you!

No comments: