Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You deserve and update

So as usual I come to you with my tail between my legs apologizing for not blogging.   Has it really been since January?  I hope that this popping up on some of your readers gives you some joy.  Lots have been going on some great and some not so great.

The good
E got into Montessori School and we got a great financial aid package.  So Montessori here we come!

Shazam is finally done with grad school.  After two fucking years I have my wife back.  I know it is nothing compared to other graduate programs but really two years were totally enough for me.

The school year is wrapping up and I had a great year.  No snow days so we are out super early this year!!!!!

The bad
Big E Shazam's grandmother and E's namesake passed away the end of last month.  This has been crushing for all of us.  We knew it was coming but not at the speed that it did.  Shazam is muddling through but this was not the way we imagined her last week of grad school to be.

I owe you all sorts of updates but for now that is what I have so I will leave you with a picture from February.

1 comment: