Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Second Date I brought a uhaul!

Ok, so not quite but we definatly have been on the fast track for this relationship.

I thought you all might be wondering on how Sue and I met and started our relationship so her it is.

Like any normal person who is still single in there thirties, we met online. Thanks Match.com. So I had my profile and so did she. I read it liked what I saw and "winked" at her we soon began e-mailing back and forth.

We made a date for the following week and continued what I thought was pretty witty banter. I had rented my friends condo in P-town the intervening weekend and for some reason my friends couldn't make it. I love P-town so much so I drove myself down and parked myself on the deck overlooking Cape Cod Bay and thought hmmm, wouldn't this be better with a friend. So I jumped on the laptop and asked Sue to join me. Since she had some plans already she headed down late Sat night for dinner with me.

I won't say that it was love at first sight but there was definitely some fireworks. Fast forward a little over a year later and we are engaged and will be married under two years after we met. Not record speed by lesbian standards but pretty fast all the same. It sure has been a fun ride so far.

No comments: