Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crunching the Numbers

So now that we are on to cycle #3, I have been looking at the numbers to estimate when I will ovulate this coming cycle:

Cycle #1
length 33 days
+opk cd19
iui cd20

Cycle #2
length 30 days ( back to normal)
+opk cd16
iui cd17

So what to think??...I have been looking at my +opk days and thinking that if I had gotten my period when I expected it then the day I got a +opk would have been the same cycle day (cd16 + 3 days=cd19). Which also lines up with my previous months' charts. This lead me to check when cd19 and 20 fall this cycle which would be the 26th and 27th of December. Once again we will be trying to avoid a family holiday when trying to do the iui. Argh!

On the emotional front I am doing much better. I just needed my traditional pouty day and then I can move on to the next cycle.

Oh and I should mention that I have the best wife ever! The necklace is awesome and I love it!

Go Eggy III!

No comments: