Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How are Sam and Eggy feeling?

Well I can not speak for Eggy as Eggy has been very quiet. I hope that is a good sign. As for me, Saturday after the IUI I totally had ovulation pains which would make lead me to believe that Eggy had a very good chance of meeting up with the spermies. On Sunday night my mac and cheese tasted strange. Shazam reported it was fine but I thought it tasted like soap. I have had some low back pain. Yesterday while reading trip advisor reviews of the inn we will be staying at over Thanksgiving I became quite weepy. I had a class in my room doing some work so I looked like a complete nut but oh well. My friends at work think I am crazy and that I can't be having symptoms yet (which I know is true) but I can't help but hope! I have never wanted to be nauseous so much in my life.

On the testing front we decided to test on Monday. I have a 30 day cycle and we did the iui on day 20 (which is normal for me, I seem to have a short lutal phase). So Monday would bring us 2 days before my period is due and 9dpiui. It seems really early but it seems like it should be ok for the first test. If it is a negative I will wait for my period and if it is late will test again. Sounds like a plan. Let's see if I can stick to it....

3 comments:

Snickollet said...

As Shazam reported to you, all of *my* food tasted like foil to me yesterday, really metallic. So I think I'm having sympathy symptoms with you!

Go, Eggy!

Anonymous said...

ditto: go, eggy! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't stand the suspense! Come on Eggy!