Friday, October 10, 2008

my wife rocks!

Yesterday I had the day off while the wife worked. She is used to it but it still sucks that she works so much more than me (not fair at all). I spent the day having lunch with my Mum and walking around the mall. I had planned to make a romantic dinner for us but I got stuck in a massive traffic jam on the way home so I made hamburgers and really bad french fries (sorry babe!). While we were eating dinner my wife asked what I would be doing on my next day off (Monday). I was planning on just hanging out at home but she suggested I do this:

Golden Artemisia Body Ritual
This exquisite body treatment is the ultimate indulgence for the senses; each phase immersing you in the delicate combination of golden mineral dust and extracts of the Artemisia flower-so named after the Greek Goddess who gathered the healing herb. Your sensorial journey begins with a gentle exfoliation and hot towel application. Next, a buttery, warm cocoon moisturizes and remineralizes every inch of your skin while your scalp and feet are massaged. When you emerge, gold-flecked body oil is massaged into your skin, which is then lightly dusted with luminous golden powder to reveal outer radiance, reflecting your inner beauty.

My dear wife made an appointment at the spa for me so that I could be as relaxed as possible going into the next few weeks leading up to insemination. I mean geeze could this woman be any better????? For god sake I will be in a buttery cocoon!!!!!! They will be rubbing my feet! I will be dusted with golden powder!

I love my wife because she takes such good care of me! Thanks shazam....I owe you a good dinner.

ps thanks snick for helping pick it out

6 comments:

Snickollet said...

I told Shazam that if your treatment is as good as it sounds, we need to find a day for the three of us to have Golden Buttery Cocoon Day together!

You both rock :).

Meegs said...

what a lady!!

SupersammyG said...

snick I am so in for a group cocoon day!

Anonymous said...

Wait, are we all going to be in the same cocoon?? Snick may be uncomfortable with that.

SupersammyG said...

hmmm maybe we should be in our own coccoons then

Anonymous said...

how heavenly!

Well not the everyone-shares-one-cocoon thing, but you know what i mean....