SSG and I don't really know what to make of it, but she has yet to get her period. She was supposed to get it yesterday. Is Eggy I hanging on? Did we jump the gun and test way too early and therefore jump to the conclusion that she wasn't preggers? I've said this before but right now it's all about being cautiously optimistic. I think we decided to see if she gets through today and if she does we'll test tomorrow. I think. What up with all this freakin' waiting?!