Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lazy lazy lazy

Shazam and I both slept like shit last night. I slept in this morning and we both got right into our gym clothes when we got up. So it is after 1 pm and we have yet to go to the gym. Shazam had a headache this morning which lead to a slow start but really I am just enjoying chilling at home with my wife. We have been less then productive this staycation but I think we needed a little of that after our very busy couple of days at Christmas.

So now I need to get back into school mode and do lots of correcting and try to figure out what to teach this week. As much as I love my vacations I hate trying to get back into the swing of things. I can't even remember what the heck I was teaching before break. Ok I know the general content but I I don't remember exactly where I was. Oh the joys of teaching.

Day 8 piui is pretty slow. Maybe we will go to the grocery store to spice things today. We lead a pretty exciting life I do say.

No comments: