Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Cards

So now that I have gotten a teaser picture from the photographer I am on to my next project...holiday cards. We use a shutterfly site to share pictures of Little E with family and friends and it has worked out well. I have been searching through their holiday card selection for a few weeks now trying to figure out what would work well for us this year. They have tons of choices and I am very impressed with the inclusion of both folded stationary cards and flat stationary cards into the collection. When we used them a few years ago for our cards we ordered the standard photo cards but I like the option of the higher end type of cards. One of the other great things is that since all our pictures are on shutterfly it is so easy to make a card!

I have found some really cute cards and here are my favorites. There is a nice selection of modern and whimscal designs which I prefer but there is someting for everyone I think. Click on the images to find out more!





In addition I am in love with the new desk calendars. I have a feeling the grandparents will be getting one in their stockings!

So go over to shuttefly and check it out and if you are a blogger you can get 50 free Holiday cards by blogging about shutterfly follow the link below to find out how!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Now I am off to figure out what the perfect design is. So many pictures to choose from!

No comments: