Thursday, November 11, 2010

When you are sliding into first...

Yup that has been my day. Little E has had a fever since Monday night and she started having some serious diarrhea today. She got up with a normal temperature at 7:15 but it was down hill from there. By 8 am while I was on the phone with the doctor's office it was 103. Some tyle.nol brought it right down and the doctor thinks it is a stomach bug. The fever was back after her afternoon nap and was 103.8 rectally and a little over 104 in her ear. This afternoon she was a cranky mess. The fever came down again with more meds but she had about 6 poopy diapers today. I have added probiotics to her milk and we took it pretty easy with food tonight. I hope we are on the tail end of this yucky virus. My mom is coming tomorrow to take care of Little E while I go to work and Shazam has class. This is the second time this week that she has helped us out. We really need to do something for her since we would not be able to do this without her. Here is hoping that Little E is back to her happy one poop a day self soon.

3 comments:

K said...

Aww, poor baby. I hope she is feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope the fever stays away and her tummy settles down. The BRAT diet will help a lot.

Emily said...

I hope she's better soon :(