1. I asked SSG to be a hard-ass and make me go running so I can get back in shape. I'm about 15 pounds over what I think I should be and it's making me feel horrible on multiple levels. She did this last night and while I was only out there for 20 minutes my legs are so sore it hurts to sit down on the freakin' toilet. My quads feel like they're going to rip in half. Oh boy do I have a long way to go.
2. We are still waiting to hear from our first choice family daycare and it's making me anxious. Apparently they are waiting for a current family to decide if they are going to stay so it all depends on that. I really would like to go there because honestly it will save us $100 a month as compared to the first place we looked. Call back dammit!
3. I'm really looking forward to April 14th for the ultrasound that will be at week 18. Apparently this is a long ultrasound and one not to miss! Lots of details and lots of growth so it's supposed to be amazing. I hope we don't accidentally see something (if it's a boy)! Truth be told I would really love a girl so we can use my grandmother's name. Obviously a healthy baby is the top priority but I'm just being honest.
4. I have to share this (sorry SSG)...so SSG and I often look at her belly and when we were on the couch the other night we discovered that she has a single white hair growing out the center of her bellybutton. We were pissing ourselves laughing and wondering if this pregnancy is giving her odd hair growth! Seriously, we were in tears. Who knew there would be a hair follicle in there!
5. I got my federal tax returns already which means...a bigger bed! SSG and I are going mattress shopping for a queen size bed this weekend. I can't wait though I suspect SSG will still be all squished against me trying to get close. What can I say, the woman digs me.
Ok, I'm out of here though I'm a little afraid to go home! I think SSG is going to crack the whip again and I'll be headed to the gym. (Gulp)