Saturday, November 14, 2009

Better

We are all feeling better over here. Thank goodness. I am feeling really great and I think Shazam is feeling much better as well. Ella is certainly feeling better and only has a bit of a stuffy nose. She is pretty much back to her regular self although she still isn't as smiley as she usually is. Every day she seems perkier and the cold seems to be leaving our house. We have weathered her first cold and fever and I only called the doctor once!!! I must say I am pretty proud of myself. Thank goodness Shazam is here to keep me calm. I tend to panic and think the worst. Shazam always reels me back in to reality.

We are going to tag a Christmas tree tomorrow with my parents if the weather is nice. If it is crappy weather we will have a nice visit with Grammy and Grampy and then go home to watch the Patriots play. Other than that it is pretty much the status quo here. Boring but at this point boring is good!

No comments: