Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tag!

I've been told by SSG that it's my turn today to post. Unfortunately I'm feeling pretty crappy today, run down, and a bit uninspired. As far as feeling crappy, this morning I felt like I was coming down with a cold only throughout the day I haven't really developed a lot of cold-like symptoms. I'm not sniffly or sneezy. I had gone out for a little today and soon after coming back I needed to lie down. I just felt a little achy and just not well. I'm not sure what is going on. We got our H1N1 shot on Monday and I'm wondering if I'm having a bit of a delayed reaction and it's just making me feel under the weather. It wouldn't be such a big deal except for the obvious. Little E. She really cannot get sick. I've been handling her very little today and using lots of Pure.ll. Hopefully I'll get some rest tonight (HA!) and feel better tomorrow. What I do know is that next post, it will be much more interesting and more substantial than me complaining. I have a few things floating around that I can share.

Oh yeah, one last thought. Maine sucks it. Hard.

No comments: