Monday, November 23, 2009

I Think I Can, I Think I Can

I have officially entered week 2 of working with a personal trainer. I go three days a week and I have to say I feel 10x better, not that I'm surprised. I know I always feel better when I'm moving my body. I have more energy, I feel better about myself, and I'm just in a better mood. I must say I am happy that I'm in less pain this week. Last week my body was killing me. I couldn't even get on and off the toilet without a little yelp of pain. My body and muscles are still fatigued and getting used to the change but it's getting better. The other thing I'm happy about is I lost 2.2 pounds in one week so I'm just hoping to keep building on that. I have a long way to go but not too shabby for week one.

Today we didn't really do all that much. I worked out and SSG went grocery shopping. We did have a fun day with Little E today at home though because she was in such a happy, smiley mood for most of the day. I keep waiting for a little laugh to come out with her big smiles! I can't wait to hear what it sounds like. So at this point we're really looking forward to a nice, small Thanksgiving at my parents house in NH.

Well Little E is down so off to bed! I've learned to take advantage of when she actually goes down at a reasonal time.

No comments: